12/30/12

Posted by Girls.generation sones소녀시대 at 5:32 PM

 [TRANS] SNSD Christmas Cards Messages






Despite it being cold early in the morning, and though you’re probably tired, thank you very very much for coming like this!! I was excited about meeting our SONE, and was looking forward to this in hopes of showing you all immediately! How was it? Did you have a good time? It was so cold when we came out this morning, so I thought about SONE first.. You’d be waiting outside.. Wondering.. ㅠ_ㅠ What to do… I’m really happy we could make good memories right before Christmas like this.
2012. End the little that’s left of it well. I hope even happier things happen in 2013 than 2012!! ^^ Be careful not to catch a cold, and always, thank you so much~-Yoona-



Thank you for allowing us your valuable time and passion on this cold day~ Hoping the time we spent remains as good memories… I wish that you, who are seeing Girls’ Generation’s new appearance/image first, feels great happiness and enjoyment. I hope 2013 becomes a year where you have even more overflowing love for us… I love you more tomorrow than I did today, and let’s be happier next year than we did this year~ Thank you for sharing today together with us~ -Sunny Soonkyu



 Hi~ I waited a long time… I missed you, too… But because we were meeting today.. I was so nervous, and happy… Thank you, for coming on such a cold day… It’s almost Christmas~ Have a merry Christmas, and let’s run together in 2013, too -Yuri
 Our comeback show today! Thank you so much for coming to support us!!^.^
Because it was the first stage all 9 of us were on for the first time in a long time, I was really nervous. And I, too, am looking forward to it.
I’m really happy and thankful we could do the comeback show together~!!!
2013 with so.shi
A lively start!! let’s give it a try~ ^.^!!
Right now is~ Girls’ Generation!!! -HYO-



Thank you for giving us so much love this past 2012. Have a happy Christmas. Happy new year. -Jessica



 Have a fun Christmas^^ 2013 with Girls’ Generation.
-Soo
 -Taeyeon's message
Tune in for translation
There isn’t a lot of time left in the year… Spend good times until the end, and I’ll pray that you’re even more! happier in 2013.
-Tiffany-

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

GG9Sones Copyright © 2012 Vinte e poucos