4/21/13

130419-20 Taeyeon @ Instagram Comments - Translated

Posted by Unknown at 12:32 AM
in osaka, mr. sun is currently barging in
it's not even a school day, but why are you guys up so early 'ㅠ' ?





Ah I'm getting dizzy.......^^ I've used up a year's worth of English so I don't think I can use anymore




i woke up because of mr. sun! i wish the weather would be clear all day today



Not pink-_-..... it's purple!!!!!♥ I really like music and drawing ^^ But I think compared to drawing, maybe I like music a bit more? I like it. Because I like those things, I bought everything myself♥ This time, this is the first thing I've drawn in my newly bought sketchbook!



it wasn't a sneeze…. the soap bubble got in my mouth and caught in my throatㅜㅜ thanks to that, i think yesterday's 'time machine' was the saddest and heartbreaking version? that i've ever sung



I'm okay^^ to be honest.... I also thought I was going to die from laughing yesterday. coughing while singing... my god..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





Credits: GGPalace || ArijHajji@GG9sones
 Follow us On twitter  @GG9SONES

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

GG9Sones Copyright © 2012 Vinte e poucos